- Buy mDesign PEVA 3G Shower Curtain Liner (PACK of 2), MOLD & MILDEW Resistant, ODORLESS – No Che
- Top 10 Shower Curtains And Liners : LiBa Mildew Resistant Anti-Bacterial PEVA 8G Shower
- Top 10 Mildew Resistant Shower Curtains : mDesign PEVA 3G Shower Curtain Liner (PACK of 2),
- Top 10 Shower Curtains Liners : LiBa Mildew Resistant Anti-Bacterial PEVA 8G Shower Curtain
- LiBa PEVA 3G Shower Curtain Liner (Pack of 2) – Mold and Mildew Resistant, Waterproof, …
- Top 10 84 X 72 Shower Curtains : InterDesign Vinyl 4.8 Gauge Shower Curtain Liner – Long 72" x
- Shower Curtain Sets With Rugs Collection // New & Popular 2017
- The Best Shower Curtain Liners Stylish Updates And Accessories
- The Best Shower Curtains, Hooks & Liners Stylish Updates And Accessories
Amazon Price: $9.99 $9.99 (as of April 22, 2018 9:35 pm –
Our mDesign basic shower curtain liner is water-repellent, odorless, mold/mildew resistant, and even has magnets at the bottom hem to provide weight and stability to keep the shower liner in place.
A pair of clear shower curtain liners that perform surprisingly well
132 people found this helpful.
We wanted to replace our old shower liner and we are very happy with this package of two. Here’s what I like about them:
The most normal and workable shower curtains you’ll ever find
221 people found this helpful.
This curtain is the most normal, PEVA-y, vacuum-packed shower curtain liner ever. It is a veritable paragon of what one expects when purchasing a fairly basic two pack of typical clear shower curtain liners. They are not alive, they are not black or red or green, they do not light up, they were not used, and they are in fact shower-sized.
cheap and easy
One person found this helpful.
Price wise, can’t be beat, its 2 bucks less then buying individually at my place of work that offers a 10% discount to me…2 bucks less then what I would pay WITH my discount in use. Use wise…holes are not reinforced so that’s a mark against it, but at that price who cares. I purchased clear as its lining a artsy screen printed shower curtain that is outside my shower/tub surround, and this is to keep the water IN the tub and not on my floor. IF you are looking for amazing…its a shower liner, its no frills, bare bones, basic, its not going to be amazing, its going to keep the water in the tub or shower base and NOT on your floor. Will it stick to you, yep. All liners do. Even my cloth liners do and I have the curved hotel rod for my tub/shower combo. Its thin, says washable, my guess is going to be “haha…no”. AS to thin, if you can tell from the picture that’s the thinness.
Clear Shower Curtain/Liner – Does the Job
2 people found this helpful.
Moved into an apartment that had a shower stall instead of a shower with a tub and needed a shower liner/curtain.