Bestek 400W Inverter Review
Bestek Modified Sine 400W Power Inverter Review MRI4011UI
BESTEK 400W Power Inverter DC 12V to AC 110V Car Adapter with 5A 4 USB Charging Ports
Bapdas 300W AC 110V Car Power Inverter 4.8A 2 USB Charger Ports DC 12V to AC110V (5 star rating)
BESTEK 200W Power Inverter 3 AC Outlets with 4.2A 4 USB Charging Ports
Eveco 200w Car Inverter 12V DC to 120V AC Review and Demonstration
Bestek 400w Power Inverter Test- Gaming in the Car!
Bestek MRS203BU Car Cigarette Lighter Splitter Adapter – Unboxing
Top 5 Best Power Inverters Car Adapter Reviews 2016, Best Power Inverters for Car Use
BESTEK 300W Power Inverter Review – Power Your Laptop In Your Car!!
Amazon Price: $39.98 $39.98 (as of July 22, 2018 1:29 am –
BESTEK America's Leading Power Inverter Brand • The highest average review rating of any power inverter brand.
• BESTEK is devoted to providing portable power inverters of the highest quality and performance for powering up multiple loads and major household appliances on the go.
• Providing the best quality products with professional customer service.
Product Specifications: • Rated Power: 400W, Maximum Power: 500W, Peak Power: 1000W
• Input Voltage: DC 12V, Output Voltage: AC 110-120V
• USB Output Power: DC 5V 4.2A (5.2A Max). Two 2.4A ports, one 1A port and one automatic 0~2.4A port.
• Built-in replaceable 30A/32V (2) fuses and cooling fan for a safer and easier to maintain inverter.
• AC Outlet Standard: North American
• Product dimensions: 6" x 4.8" x 2"
Optimal Use / Precautions: • Converts DC power in your 12V batteries in your car, truck, boat or any other DC power sources into the AC power that home appliances, electronics and tools need.
• Always tighten the Positive (+) and Negative (-) terminals when the inverter is in use otherwise a loose connection can overheat due to poor contact.
• Always make sure that the total rated power of the connected devices is less than 400W.
• Avoid placing the inverter in a location that receives prolonged direct sunlight or near to heat sensitive materials as the inverter can become warm during use.
• If the rated input of any connected AC devices exceed 150W use the included battery clamps to directly connect to your vehicle's battery as most vehicles 12V ports are rated and fused for 150W.
What's in the box: • 1 x 400W Power Inverter
• 2 x Battery Clip
• 1 x Cigarette Lighter Plug
• 1 x User Manual
Good to know: • This product is sold with an 18 month warranty. We aim to provide friendly and easy to reach support.
Over 2 years of use and still going like new!
To calculate watts for DC: watts = voltage x amps
A technical 350W review.
Inverter for Small Appliances
I was looking for an inverter for a travel trailer to power a AC refrigerator on the road. I calculated I needed roughly 260 watts in 12v DC (figuring in inefficiency) to power a 200 watt AC refrigerator. I wired this inverter right into my trailer’s battery. This product includes two fuses, one for input and one for output, but an additional fuse on the feed isn’t a bad idea. The kit includes both battery clips and a 12v socket adapter. On the unit itself, either option is affixed using screw terminals. These also accept custom wiring as I did in my situation to power right off the battery.
I use this inverter for a solar generator I was experimenting with. I have absolutely no complaints. Even after a accidental connection it still works fine. Gotta love the USB ports.
Great for camping
Used it to power a 32″ Tv on a camping trip out if a Kia soul 2014. You’ll need to keep your car running
Rugged, high quality inverter, at an affordable price point!
I found this to be a very high quality and rugged inverter. I connected this to a deep cycle battery that I’m charging with a Schumacher solar maintainer in my shed to power two four foot LED shop lights. The shop lights only draw 70 watts total so this it a little over sized for my needs, but I wanted room to grow and I liked that it had USB ports, replaceable fuses, an indicator light, and several cable connectors. These are nice options not found on smaller lesser quality inverters. Since it is in my shed permanently I appreciated the 4 mounting tabs to affix this to my shed wall.
CPAP and camping – win!!
I bought this after researching how to power my CPAP machine while camping – i have the ResMed S9 which has an input of 24v. After looking into whether or not to go with the DC adapter or the inverter option, i decided on the inverter for a few reasons: A. the dc adapter was close to $100 B. i would get more use through many other applications with the inverter at about half the price. i read that the DC adapter would be a more efficient avenue as it would draw less and the inverter option is less efficient because it is basically taking a DC current, converting to AC then back to DC. Then i read about needing a “pure sine wave” inverter for any sensitive electrical equipment – i.e: phone, computer, my CPAP ( as it has a built in “computer”). after weighing all the info pros and cons – i thought this would maybe fit my needs and pulled the trigger on this. I attached the inverter to a 12v deep cycle marine battery and was able to run my CPAP and charge my phone fully for 3 nights with NO problem – i may have been able to get more ( who knows how many more ) but i elected to charge my battery on day 4 to err on the side of caution. so if you are in the same boat as me – dont give this a second thought – GET THIS!!
Great features impressive build quality
I have been wanting a power inverter for a long time. It seems i never get around to buying one, and forget about it until i need it again. And then i need it right then and there.