Amazon.com – MATCC Foam Wash / Car Wash Gun With 1/4" Quick Connector
Using the MATCC Foam Gun on my 2016 Camaro SS
CHEAP FOAM CANNON First Run! Worth It?
CHEAP $20 Foam Cannon – Civic SI Mugen Detail
jtinc Snow Foam Lance Cannon with 1/4" Quick Connect Adapter for Pressure Washer
2017 Shelby GT350 Wash – MATCC Foam Cannon & Chemical Guys Mitt, Towel, Honey Dew Soap
eBay Foam Lance / Cannon Unboxing and Review
MTM Foam Cannon / 3 way soap test
MATCC Adjustable Foam Wash Gun 1L
Trying Out The New Foam Cannon
1. It is used as a matching accessories of pressure washers,for cleaning the car, mechanical equipment, floors, walls, etc.
2. Bubble delicate and rich.
Simple operation, just need a washing machine, without air compressor, you can easily have a professional machine bubble jet effect.
3. It can be directly connected with the gun on the pressure washer.
4. Bottle can be mounted 1L cleaning fluid, cleaning fluid suction amount can be adjusted, spray angle can also be adjusted according to need, it is very convenient to use.
Interface: G1 / 4 "F;
Rated pressure: 200BAR – 2900PSI;
Allow Pressure: 280BAR – 3200PSI;
Maximum flow: 20L / MIN – 5.3USGpm;
Highest temperature: 60 Degree – 140 Degree;
No gun muzzle. Just for spray foam, you can be equipped with muzzle by yourself, and removing the foam pot can wash car.
As long as the interface size suitable for your device:that can be used.
1x Foam Lance Washer Soap 1L Bottle
Some tips for using the foam gun correctly :
– Fill the bottle with hot/warm water before adding soap. This helps your solution mix together.
– Adjust the spray nozzle first to find the stream of water that works for you. You can adjust it so that it sprays in a decent fan pattern.
– Adjust the knob on the top to control how much water is mixed in.
The minus (-) sign indicates less water (so more foam is produced), and the (+) indicates more water (so less foam is produced).
DO NOT max out the knob onto the (-) side otherwise you wont get much foam. You can turn it all the way to the (-) then dial it back a little, this produced a ton of foam.